约伯记(作者:摩西)E

第33章
§1 * 第 33 章
* 伯33:1 约伯啊,请听我的话,留心听我一切的言语。
§2 *Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my words.
§3 * 伯33:2 我现在开口,用舌发言。
§4 *Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth.
§5 * 伯33:3 我的言语要发明心中所存的正直;我所知道的,我嘴唇要诚实地说出。
§6 *My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.
§7 * 伯33:4 上帝的灵造我;全能者的气使我得生。
§8 *The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
§9 * 伯33:5 你若回答我,就站起来,在我面前陈明。
§10 *If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up.
§11 * 伯33:6 我在上帝面前与你一样,也是用土造成。
§12 *Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.
§13 * 伯33:7 我不用威严惊吓你,也不用势力重压你。
§14 *Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee.
§15 * 伯33:8 你所说的,我听见了,也听见你的言语,说:
§16 *Surely thou hast spoken in mine hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words, saying,
§17 * 伯33:9 我是清洁无过的,我是无辜的;在我里面也没有罪孽。
§18 *I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.
§19 * 伯33:10 上帝找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌,
§20 *Behold, he findeth occasions against me, he counteth me for his enemy,
§21 * 伯33:11 把我的脚上了木狗,窥察我一切的道路。
§22 *He putteth my feet in the stocks, he marketh all my paths.
§23 * 伯33:12 我要回答你说:你这话无理,因上帝比世人更大。
§24 *Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.
§25 * 伯33:13 你为何与他争论呢?因他的事都不对人解说?
§26 *Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.
§27 * 伯33:14 上帝说一次、两次,世人却不理会。
§28 *For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
§29 * 伯33:15 人躺在床上沉睡的时候,上帝就用梦和夜间的异像,
§30 *In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
§31 * 伯33:16 开通他们的耳朵,将当受的教训印在他们心上,
§32 *Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
§33 * 伯33:17 好叫人不从自己的谋算,不行骄傲的事(原文作将骄傲向人隐藏),
§34 *That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
§35 * 伯33:18 拦阻人不陷于坑里,不死在刀下。
§36 *He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
§37 * 伯33:19 人在床上被惩治,骨头中不住地疼痛,
§38 *He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
§39 * 伯33:20 以致他的口厌弃食物,心厌恶美味。
§40 *So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
§41 * 伯33:21 他的肉消瘦,不得再见;先前不见的骨头都凸出来。
§42 *His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
§43 * 伯33:22 他的灵魂临近深坑;他的生命近于灭命的。
§44 *Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
§45 * 伯33:23 一千天使中,若有一个作传话的与上帝同在,指示人所当行的事,
§46 *If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
§47 * 伯33:24 上帝就给他开恩,说:救赎他免得下坑;我已经得了赎价。
§48 *Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
§49 * 伯33:25 他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩;他就返老还童。
§50 *His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
§51 * 伯33:26 他祷告上帝,上帝就喜悦他,使他欢呼朝见上帝的面;上帝又看他为义。
§52 *He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
§53 * 伯33:27 他在人前歌唱说:我犯了罪,颠倒是非,这竟与我无益。
§54 *He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
§55 * 伯33:28 上帝救赎我的灵魂免入深坑;我的生命也必见光。
§56 *He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
§57 * 伯33:29 上帝两次、三次向人行这一切的事,
§58 *Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,
§59 * 伯33:30 为要从深坑救回人的灵魂,使他被光照耀,与活人一样。
§60 *To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.
§61 * 伯33:31 约伯啊,你当侧耳听我的话,不要作声,等我讲说。
§62 *Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.
§63 * 伯33:32 你若有话说,就可以回答我;你只管说,因我愿以你为是。
§64 *If thou hast anything to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.
§65 * 伯33:33 若不然,你就听我说;你不要作声,我便将智慧教训你。
§66 *If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.
已选中 0 条 (可复制或取消)