约伯记(作者:摩西)E

第9章
§1 * 第 9 章
* 伯9:1 约伯回答说:
§2 *Then Job answered and said,
§3 * 伯9:2 我真知道是这样;但人在上帝面前怎能成为义呢?
§4 *I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?
§5 * 伯9:3 若愿意与他争辩,千中之一也不能回答。
§6 *If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.
§7 * 伯9:4 他心里有智慧,且大有能力。谁向上帝刚硬而得亨通呢?
§8 *He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?
§9 * 伯9:5 他发怒,把山翻倒挪移,山并不知觉。
§10 *Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.
§11 * 伯9:6 他使地震动,离其本位,地的柱子就摇撼。
§12 *Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.
§13 * 伯9:7 他吩咐日头不出来,就不出来,又封闭众星。
§14 *Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.
§15 * 伯9:8 他独自铺张苍天,步行在海浪之上。
§16 *Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
§17 * 伯9:9 他造北斗、参星、昴星,并南方的密宫;
§18 *Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
§19 * 伯9:10 他行大事,不可测度,行奇事,不可胜数。
§20 *Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.
§21 * 伯9:11 他从我旁边经过,我却不看见;他在我面前行走,我倒不知觉。
§22 *Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.
§23 * 伯9:12 他夺取,谁能阻挡?谁敢问他:你做什么?
§24 *Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?
§25 * 伯9:13 上帝必不收回他的怒气;扶助拉哈伯的,屈身在他以下。
§26 *If God will not withdraw his anger, the proud helpers do stoop under him.
§27 * 伯9:14 既是这样,我怎敢回答他,怎敢选择言语与他辩论呢?
§28 *How much less shall I answer him, and choose out my words to reason with him?
§29 * 伯9:15 我虽有义,也不回答他,只要向那审判我的恳求。
§30 *Whom, though I were righteous, yet would I not answer, but I would make supplication to my judge.
§31 * 伯9:16 我若呼吁,他应允我;我仍不信他真听我的声音。
§32 *If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.
§33 * 伯9:17 他用暴风折断我,无故地加增我的损伤。
§34 *For he breaketh me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause.
§35 * 伯9:18 我就是喘一口气,他都不容,倒使我满心苦恼。
§36 *He will not suffer me to take my breath, but filleth me with bitterness.
§37 * 伯9:19 若论力量,他真有能力!若论审判,他说谁能将我传来呢?
§38 *If I speak of strength, lo, he is strong: and if of judgment, who shall set me a time to plead?
§39 * 伯9:20 我虽有义,自己的口要定我为有罪;我虽完全,我口必显我为弯曲。
§40 *If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.
§41 * 伯9:21 我本完全,不顾自己;我厌恶我的性命。
§42 *Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life.
§43 * 伯9:22 善恶无分,都是一样;所以我说,完全人和恶人,他都灭绝。
§44 *This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the wicked.
§45 * 伯9:23 若忽然遭杀害之祸,他必戏笑无辜的人遇难。
§46 *If the scourge slay suddenly, he will laugh at the trial of the innocent.
§47 * 伯9:24 世界交在恶人手中;蒙蔽世界审判官的脸,若不是他,是谁呢?
§48 *The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
§49 * 伯9:25 我的日子比跑信的更快,急速过去,不见福乐。
§50 *Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away, they see no good.
§51 * 伯9:26 我的日子过去如快船,如急落抓食的鹰。
§52 *They are passed away as the swift ships: as the eagle that hasteth to the prey.
§53 * 伯9:27 我若说:我要忘记我的哀情,除去我的愁容,心中畅快;
§54 *If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will leave off my heaviness, and comfort myself:
§55 * 伯9:28 我因愁苦而惧怕,知道你必不以我为无辜。
§56 *I am afraid of all my sorrows, I know that thou wilt not hold me innocent.
§57 * 伯9:29 我必被你定为有罪,我何必徒然劳苦呢?
§58 *If I be wicked, why then labour I in vain?
§59 * 伯9:30 我若用雪水洗身,用碱洁净我的手,
§60 *If I wash myself with snow water, and make my hands never so clean;
§61 * 伯9:31 你还要扔我在坑里,我的衣服都憎恶我。
§62 *Yet shalt thou plunge me in the ditch, and mine own clothes shall abhor me.
§63 * 伯9:32 他本不像我是人,使我可以回答他,又使我们可以同听审判。
§64 *For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.
§65 * 伯9:33 我们中间没有听讼的人可以向我们两造按手。
§66 *Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.
§67 * 伯9:34 愿他把杖离开我,不使惊惶威吓我。
§68 *Let him take his rod away from me, and let not his fear terrify me:
§69 * 伯9:35 我就说话,也不惧怕他,现在我却不是那样。
§70 *Then would I speak, and not fear him; but it is not so with me.
已选中 0 条 (可复制或取消)